- A Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), or learning platform, is a software system designed to provide and support virtual learning in an educationally beneficial way
- Through the combination of interactive tools and educational content, an integrated learning environment is provided
- Learning platforms provide an area for school pupils to collaborate, communicate and engage in learning, at their own pace and across their entire school community. This helps to extend learning outside an education setting, anytime and anywhere.
What can a learning platform be used for?
Everything! Editure Education Services Limited has ensured its learning platforms can be incorporated in to as much or as little of school life as you want…
- Upload lesson plans, projects and assignments
- Set and grade homework
- Manage timetables
- Set up virtual classrooms
- Parents can be kept aware of important school events, involved with PTA groups and monitor children’s interaction with each other
- Administrators can easily enable communications within the school and beyond, share information and increase communication with parents
Why not browse our list of products or contact us to discover what we can offer for online learning: